Susan Boyer sat down with me in a fun interview to celebrate her upcoming book, Lowcountry Bombshell. She explains what Lowcountry is, gives us her favorite “Boil” recipe and shares a ton of laughs. Please note, Susan actually WON the Agatha after filming. (I introduced her as an Agatha finalist in the tape). Not only that, but this USA Today bestselling author (and my friend, yay!!) has also been nominated for the Daphne and the MacCavity awards, too!
I’m so proud I could burst.
On Thursday, please stop by for more about the book, a blooper reel, Susan’s Agatha speech, and a special message from HARLAN COBEN to Susan.
Oh, and even better, you’ll find out who won a copy of the first book in the series: Lowcountry Boil, which will be given away to anyone leaving a comment here (or at KissAndThrill.com). (Please note Susan is giving away 1 copy to people who comment on both blogs. Comment in both places or follow Diana’s blog for extra chances to win.)
In the meantime, here is Susan’s Top Ten List of things that make her feel like a bomshell.
9. Movie star sunglasses
8. Getting a bit blonder at the hands of my fabulous stylist, who is Italian and calls me beautiful with an awesome accent
7. Mani/pedis at my favorite salon, where they pour me a glass of champagne when I walk in (they do that for everyone, but still)
6. Slipping on a new dress in the dressing room and discovering it compliments my curves
5. Mango margaritas with the girls
4. Driving up to Starbucks and they already know my order (even if it’s because I’m that crazy woman who drives through in her pajamas with bed hair and sometimes talks to herself)
2. Getting dolled up to go out with Sugar
1. The way Sugar looks at me when I get dolled up (even though we’ve been married for a way long time and my curves have fluffed out quite a bit over the years)
So to win a copy of Susan’s Lowcountry Boil, please leave a comment and let us know what makes YOU feel like a bombshell!